Minggu, 27 Juli 2008

Indonesian Idol & Idola Cilik


Long time did I don’t say hello to all of u and also my fans. At this time I will write some article about the title
Did you follow Indonesian Idol and Idola Cilik ? if yes you are one way with me. Who contestant did u like in Indonesian idol and also idola cilik? In Indonesian idol, I always like and support Tifany, Patudu, and Gisel. And if idola cilik, there are many contestants who have spectacular performance like Dayat, Ify, Septian, Ian, Zahra, Sivia and Angel. But I always support Gabriel, Sion, and Sila.
Indonesian idol will be end because today is grand final which my cute angel, GISEL, will fight with ARIS from Jakarta. I think gisel will win this competition because even though her voice isn’t as good as aris, she have character which better than aris. So all of Indonesian citizen will vote her.
I’m very happy with Indonesian idol 5 because 2 of 3 my favourite contestant could go to big3. yeah Patudu and Gisel was on big 3. And Gisel is on grand final.
Idola cilik was ended. With kiki was the winner. When Gabriel was eliminated on big 3, I didn’t have desire to watch it. But I was wrong, if I didn’t watch it again I couldn’t see Dayat, Ify, Septian, Ian, Zahra, Sivia, Angel and also Gabriel, Sion, Sila. I don’t know why Gabriel couldn’t be the winner and be eliminated in big 3. I’m sure , all of people in Indonesian agree with me that Gabriel has better voice and stage performance than Kiki. But in fact, Gabriel was eliminated and Kiki was the winner (with the tale of his father).
Although Gabriel wasn’t the winner, I’ll always support as long as he want. Because I was join GFC ( Gabriel Friends Club).

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

Aduh nak..bahasa inggrisnya diasah lagi yaaa

Anonim mengatakan...

ok..ok..maklum TOEFL nya masih 503.

hehehe
thx